Monday, April 6, 2009

AN INCONVENIENT MARRIAGE is a Finalist for the 2009 RWA Golden Heart!

I announced this on the website two weeks ago, but in the interest of picking up my blog again -- AN INCONVENIENT MARRIAGE is a finalist in the Romance Writers of America's Golden Heart® contest! The Golden Heart is given out every year for the best unpublished manuscripts across several romance subgenres, and I'm one of six finalists in the Regency Romance category.

This is a huge boost to my confidence, even if it's not a guarantee that I'll sell my beloved book. I won't find out whether it will win until the RWA national conference in July, but until then, I'm going to be revising (more on that another day) and submitting to agents like crazy.

I'm also going to start blogging here again -- no really, I promise this time! I've spent the last couple of weeks celebrating (and dealing with some craziness in the day job), so now it's time to get back to business.

No comments: