Saturday, May 16, 2009

Saturday is Writing Day!

I've decided to write all day today -- well, after I blog, of course. And, since I've already been up for almost three hours, perhaps "all day" is an exaggeration. But I'm ignoring the desire to clean, the desire to shop, the desire to see friends, etc., and focusing all of my efforts on Madeleine and Ferguson for the next eight or ten hours.

Hopefully my horoscope for today is accurate:
You are energized in a very real way, for you can see what's ahead if you continue to work hard and plan for your future. But the currents may be speeding up now and this can make you nervous, even if it's also exciting. You want to succeed, but you may be afraid that it won't last if it all happens so fast that you don't have a strong foundation. Don't let your fears get in the way of your success.

Happy Saturday, everyone! By this time tomorrow, Madeleine and Ferguson will be even farther along in their journey towards the happily-ever-after.

No comments: